Parma secure Schiappacasse, Machin and other January transfer.
Parma transfers before the end of the January transfer window
– José Ndong Machin Dicombo signed Equatorial Guinea, 22 years old on loan from Delfino Pescara 1936 until end of the season with an obligation to buy according to conditions.
– Nicolás Javier Schiappacasse Oliva signed Uruguayan, 20 years old on loan from Club Atletico de Madrid until next season.
– Gabriel Nascimento Resende Brazão have signed a 19-year-old goalkeeper on a permanent deal from Cruzeiro Esporte Club.
– Mattia Sprocati 25-year-old with his loan from Società Sportiva Lazio has been updated and updated until the end of the season with an obligation to make the deal.
– Paolo Napoletano also brought in on loan from Delfino Pescara 1936 until the end of the season with the obligation to make the deal permanent according to conditions.
Departures from Parma
– Emanuele Calaiò: permanent move to Salernitana Sports Union 1919;
– Gianni Munari: on loan to Hellas Verona until end of the season.
– Yves Baraye: on loan to Calcio Padova until 30.06.2019 with a right to make the permanent deal in Padova’s favor;
– Giovanni Pinto: on loan to Delfino Pescara 1936 until end of season.
– Luigi Alberto Scaglia : as the parent club, Parma Calcio 1913 has agreed to him to move from Catania Calcio to Carrarese Calcio 1908 until end of season.